I started work on my third batch today and, once again, I realized that something was wrong with the weight… Instead of producing 40 Peters, I only got 30! All of a sudden it dawned on me: the mold itself weighs about 100 grams, so instead of pouring 300 grams of the mixture in the molds, I was pouring 400 grams into it!!

That means that the first 100 Peters are, in fact, XXL-versions (between 230 and 250 grams) but, as of the fourth production, Peter will finally drop a bit of weight and return to his original 200 grams. I’m very sorry about this, it seems like I’m still learning how to be a master cheese maker! 😉